What is Epidermal Leveling used for?
- Refines and refinishes dull, lifeless skin.
- Safely removes the skin's top layers, fine facial hair, and surface imperfections.
- Reduces acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, and fine line wrinkles.
Is Epidermal Leveling right for my skin type?
Yes! It is ideal for all skin types and tones.
How often should I have this procedure?
This treatment is recommended once a month for the best results.
How will this procedure affect my facial hair?
Epidermal Leveling removes hair temporarily without the harsh effects of waxing and does not change the hair growth pattern or hair texture.
Can anyone perform this procedure?
No. Certification is required to perform procedure and it can only be done in a doctor's office.
What else should I know about Epidermal Leveling?
- It is non-invasive and helps make other skin care treatments more effective.
- It thins and compacts stratum corneum and thickens the dermis resulting in increased absorption of active products, increased firmness and elasticity, and minimized fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is very important to provide essential nutrients and protection to your newly exposed skin. When Epidermal Leveling is used in conjunction with specially designed skincare products, the procedure can make healthy and beautiful skin a reality.
« Back to Epidermal Leveling