Our one day, INTENSIVE and COMPREHENSIVE hands-on Botox Certification Training workshop will be conducted by Dr. Duplechain. The historical and current applications of Botulinum Toxin A applications will be reviewed covered for Botox® and Dysport. Emphasis is placed on Facial Anatomy, mechanism of action, storage, preparation, and varied dilution methods. We will explore several artistic advanced techniques for Botox® cosmetic, Dysport and other combination methods.
Safety and efficacy issues are discussed. Each attendee will identify and perform facial analysis and determine the areas to be injected. Advanced techniques will be discussed during the workshop and may be demonstrated.
Certification is provided upon completion. All medical professionals receive a course manual, supporting forms and templates on disc, H/P, consent, policy, and procedures. All participants are guaranteed hands-on experience in all areas, injecting with FDA approved Botox® (not saline).
Specific Learning Objectives
- Learn what kind of wrinkles can be improved by Botox®
- Understand Botox® storage, reconstitution, and injection techniques
- Understand completely how Botulinum Toxin is combined with fillers
- Provide intensive hands-on with one-on-one instruction
- Understand when Botox® may not be indicated
- Understand underlying muscle structure
- Know the difference between hyperfunctional, dynamic and static wrinkles Dr. Duplechain has successfully treated 1000s of clients with Botox® over the past 14 years and has been a trainer for medical professionals for the past 13 years. He will personally instruct you on injection techniques that are both safe and effective. The entire afternoon is dedicated to hands on with one-on-one instruction, guaranteed.
Basic Sites covered in discussion and hands on:
- Glabellar lines
- Forehead lines
- Lateral canthus lines (crows feet)
Advanced sites discussed but not demonstrated:
- Gummy smile
- Down turned mouth (DAO)
- Pebbly chin
- Platysmal bands
- Bunny lines
- Axillary hyperhydrosis
- Chemical brow lift
Course manual is included in this training course. Each participant will receive certification upon completion of the workshop.
J. Kevin Duplechain, MD
- Member of the American Board of Otolaryngology
- Member of the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Member of the ASLMS
- Co-founder of Laser Skin Care of Louisiana
- Founding Partner of Cutagenesis
- Member of the National Educational Faculty of Allergan
Read more about Dr. Duplechain
Botox Training / Juvederm Training