Triniti incorporates three different facial treatment technologies in order to give your face a more youthful, rejuvenated look. Making use of ReFirme Skin Tightening, Matrix IR Fractional for Wrinkles and Fotofacial RF Color Correction, the procedure aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, tighten sagging skin and correct discoloration. In order to maximize the results, you should be aware of the proper lifestyle and maintenance following the procedure.
Immediately after the Procedure
You will need at minimum a total of three Triniti sessions spaced three to four weeks apart each in order to achieve the maximum results. After each session, you may experience some redness and tenderness in the treated skin for up to two days. The skin may also be somewhat swollen. However, you will not need to refrain from most activities and can return to work immediately. However, limiting sun exposure and always applying sunscreen with SPF of 30 or higher is essential for the first 48 hours. You can still apply makeup to your skin immediately after the procedure and may wish to do so in order to disguise the redness and swelling.
Lifestyle in the Long Term
Triniti is among the least invasive facial rejuvenation cosmetic procedures and will not impact your lifestyle much in the long term. You may be given some tips in order to make your results last as long as possible without further age spots, sun spots, wrinkles and deep lines developing earlier than need be, but you're under no obligation to follow these tips for your health. However, no matter how you take care of your skin, you should expect to have one maintenance session every six months to a year in order to keep the skin tight and even in tone.
You can increase the duration of your Triniti results by practicing a few maintenance tips.
- Limit your sun exposure and always wear sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher during the day, even when the weather is cold or overcast.
- Do not smoke and avoid areas in which there is a lot of tobacco smoke.
- Avoid exposure to pollution if possible.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet with a lot of vegetables and fruits. Fruits and vegetables contain many vitamins that are healthy for your skin and your skin's cell production.
- Drink a lot of water and avoid caffeinated drinks.
- Wash your facial skin daily with a non-scented facial soap. This will provide less irritants to the skin.
- Apply the right formula of moisturizing cream to your face. Cream can replenish lost moisture and keep your skin softer, which will decrease your risk of developing wrinkles. If you have dry skin, you will need a moisture-heavy cream and if you have oily skin, you will need a light moisturizer and may not even need to apply it to the entire face. You may also have "normal" skin in the middle or have a combination of oily, dry and/or normal skin in patches.
- Exfoliate once a week. This will remove dry skin cells.
Triniti can help improve flaws in the face due to aging, sun exposure, smoking or pollution exposure. The best way to extend your results as long as possible after the procedure is to practice maintenance tips afterward.