Elevess, a needle-injected, wrinkle-reducing formula, provides patients with a cost effective alternative to complicated surgeries. Other advantages often lead users to choose the solution, while some pick other options because the needle application causes fear.
- Elevess, a natural derma filler made from hyaluronic acid and other additives, reduces wrinkles and skin folds. The solution remains the first injectable filler approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Elevess does not cause major pain when the gel enters the skin after the needle breaks through. Lidocaine works to limit any stinging sensation in patients.
- The gel solution contains a very high concentration of hyaluronic acid, providing long lasting results and fixes to facial wrinkles and folds.
- The use of hyaluronic acid produces more effective skin hydration and wrinkle reduction than other fillers that use mostly collagen; the use of HA versus collagen works more effectively in most cases.
- Patients do not need any form of skin test prior to an Elevess application
- A small needle size and syringe makes handling the physical injection device simple and cost effective
- The use of hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the human skin, provides a replenishing boost to faster skin restoration and damage reduction.
- The use of any form of injection or needle often scares away several patients and individuals seeking cosmetic or dermatological based procedures.
- Elevess does not get sold at pharmacies or drug stores, making the application hard to find for some. At home applications do not occur without the guidance of a trained medical professional.