How to Choose a Captique Specialist

Those looking at the dermal filler called Captique for filling in spaces and eliminating wrinkles in the face, or for other related uses like plumping up lips, can think about where they want to go to get this kind of treatment done. Choosing a good Captique specialist will help patients avoid risk and get the best chances of an effective procedure and a good looking result.

Captique at Dermatology Offices

Lots of regular dermatology doctors, in group or individual practices, make use of Captique and other dermal fillers to give patients a new facial appearance. These general medical doctors will be able to give good advice on drug and medical interactions, and provide background on how the body may respond to Captique.

Surgery Offices

Different kinds of practitioners known as "cosmetic surgeons" or "plastic surgeons" can also dispense Captique in aesthetic treaments. Lots of these doctors will be intimately familiar with Captique because it has such popular cosmetic dermatology uses. Talk to local cosmetic surgeons about how they use Captique for treating a variety of patients.

Medical Spas, Etc.

Other licensed health care professionals can sometimes be qualified to provide Captique. Patients can look at these less formal venues for a dermal filler treatment.

All of these choices give prospective Captique patients a menu of options for where they can go to get Captique injections for helping to give them a more youthful appearance. Dermal filler procedures are now routine in the cosmetic dermatology industry. Some side effects and potential complications can apply to any dermal filler procedure, so be sure t hat the doctors you select for Captique are able to counsel you on any risks and how to benefit most from the treatment.


Have specific questions?

All Article Categories

Before & After Photos

Suggested Doctors

Recently Asked Questions