Nutational Infrasonic Liposuction, more commonly known as Tickle Lipo? is the latest FDA approved laser liposuction treatment available. Unlike traditional liposuction that involve inserting a cannula into the skin tissues and manually moving the cannula to break up fat, the Tickle Lipo device uses a cannula that rotates and vibrates on its own, making it easier for the fat to break apart easily. The vibration of the cannula can affect the nerve fibers, which is why many patients report a mild 'tickling' sensation. The entire procedure is performed under local anesthesia, so recovery is fast, and most people see results within one month after the procedure.
Benefits of Tickle Lipo include:
- ??? Can be performed under local anesthesia
- ??? Can be performed on several parts of the body
- ??? Different sizes of cannula available, providing a more targeted and precise treatment
- ??? Fast recovery time
- ??? Less bruising and swelling than conventional liposuction
- ??? Fast healing? of scars
- ??? Costs less than other liposuction procedures
- ??? Helps create a smooth, contoured appearance
Learn more about Tickle Lipo by clicking here. Look for more information about Tickle Lipo on DermaNetwork--coming soon! Meanwhile, learn more about other laser liposuction procedures and local physicians who provide them by clicking here.