Cosmoplast / Cosmoderm
Cosmoplast/Cosmoderm are FDA-approved, commercially available dermal fillers that contain natural human collagen. Unlike other dermal fillers, CosmoDerm and CosmoPlast do not require a pre-treatment skin test, making them the same-day, single-visit dermal fillers.
CosmoPlast is injected just below the surface of the skin, filling in unwanted lines and wrinkles and adding definition to the lip border. For Acne Scars, Cosmoplast and other fillers offer a temporary leveling to make the skin appear smooth.
What is the cost for a Cosmoderm?
The cost for a Cosmoderm ranges from $400 - $700
- What are the results of the treatment?
- What anesthetics are used during the treatment?
- What is the durration of the treatment?
- What is the difference between CosmoDerm and CosmoPlast?
- Are there advantages of Cosmoderm and Cosmoplast over other fillers?
- What sort of pre-treatment is needed for Cosmoderm and Cosmoplast?